I have to hold an intervention to address an issue you have been having.Let me make a list so you don't forget.
- The thing that the world goes around is called the SUN, not you.
- No one is bigger than the system, not even you.
- The system is not a small shanty in the kingdom you rule and we are not your subjects, so stop treating me as one
- Now that you know you are no king/queen, stop telling me how I am supposed to communicate to you.
- Also, modesty is inversely proportional to success. To put it in a language you will understand. successful people are modest, and the lack of it only creates an impression that you are a failure. So what's with all the air you seem to carry..
- If you seem to get upset with anything anyone says, even if they were only discussing the weather, it shows you need psychiatric help.
- If you don't know how to use your imagination, write a book. Don't be overly imaginative about any casual conversation I have with you. Like when I say, "Can you do this for me?", I don't mean that you are incapable of carrying out a task. See for yourself. Doesn't it look absurd when I write it down?
- If you are as sensitive as a touch-me-not, lock yourself up in your kingdom. Don't wander in the streets, because what you say, especially when I have done no wrong, sometimes gets to me too.
And by the way, I have a nickname for you: I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE.